Friday, April 06, 2012

Kilimanjaro Pub Quiz!

Just to keep you updated on the Kilimanjaro front:

I just had a Pub Quiz Fundraiser  back home in Orkney for my climb up Kilimanjaro and it was a great success! There were 10 teams(I think), other people were keen but there weren't enough tables! This was so much better than the 3 teams I thought there was going to be there...

 I made £175 which is so much more than I expected, it may only be a small bit of the way there but it's still a big boost! Plus everyone wanted me to do another one next week! I've emailed to ask to do another one next Thursday so fingers crossed!

I've made £300 from being home for 4 days just from the generosity of the locals. Nobody can doubt the importance of belonging in a community  for these types of things.

Thanks a million to everyone who gave me something!

High. As. A. Kite.

1 comment:

Make your own quiz said...

Wow! What a Great Post! I love it.
Keep it on with this type of post.