Sunday, April 29, 2012

Exams :(

I am currently studying for exams right now so everything is at a bit of a standstill. I'll get back with a double decker of Little Gems including a Eurovision special edition picking out some of the best examples from this year, remember that doesn't mean they are little gems at all...

I got my Visa back from the Tanzanian High Commision yesterday and I am officially sorted document-wise for Kilimanjaro! I just need to raise the final bits of cash...

Anyone got tips for where to stay cheaply in Bergen, Oslo, Gothenburg, Copenhagen or Amsterdam? Looking into planning a wee tour before I get back to the grind of uni...

However, until then have a look at what I have been making in the kitchen: (I love me a bit of the cross-process effect)





No comments: